Can you guys believe it’s already May?? I took a break from all things LEGO over the last couple of months, but now it’s time to get fired up and ready for year two of Build it Again Bricks project!
So I wanted to send a quick reminder that while you are doing some spring cleaning, take some time to box up your old LEGO for the Build it again Brick Project 2014.
Last year we had a number of people help us collect enough LEGO to donate 200 sets to families and students in Indianapolis. Heading into our second year I would love to double that number. To do that I need as much LEGO as possible. 🙂
Last year we had a number of people who wanted to donate but didn’t because the shipping was to costly. Great news! I am now able to offer FREE shipping and pickup directly from your home via UPS. We will simply email you the shipping label, you print it and tape it to the box. Leave the package at your front door and ups will pick it up.
- Step 1: Box up all your LEGO. There is no need for original boxes. But please include any instructions you may have.
- Step 2: Email me your address and the estimated weight of your box. I do not need the dimensions. My email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3: I will email you a shipping label with a pick up date.
- Step 4: Print and tape the label on you box.
- Step 5: Set your box outside your front door for USP to pick up.
- Step 6: Follow the years journey as we prepare more kits with your help to bless more kids with the best and most fun toy ever invented… LEGO!
To sweeten the deal for you, for all donations 10lb or greater during the months of May, June, and July I will send as a thank you an exclusive 20 x 30 poster of one of my drawings!
Thanks for your support and as always… Keep on building!